Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fresh face

We've been having the school theater productions at school this week and so many parents think I'm a student... Despite the fact that the students wear uniforms and I dress in professional attire AND have a teacher name tag... Anyway... One parent met me today, did the usual exclaiming about how young I look, then said, "Well I'm a dermatologist and I just have to say you have amazing skin and that's mostly why you look so young!" 

Well how could I be offended at that? 

So I decided to take this opportunity to plug my mom's business. I've been using Mary Kay skin care for about 10 years now and I've always gotten compliments about my skin... I use the full range of products. Face wash, toner, night solution, moisturizer... Every night. So far so good! 

Shameless selfie...

If you're interest in trying it out, you can email my mom, Ruth, at ruthielaine@marykay.com or order from her website www.marykay.com/ruthielaine. She ships anywhere, within reason. 

Maybe I'll convince her to do a giveaway on the blog soon. Stay tuned. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow