Sunday, October 5, 2014

Blogtober Day 5 - My Fall Bucket List


Helene in Between Blogtober


My Fall Bucket List:

1.  Survive.

Peanut harvesting is coming soon (I'm allergic to peanuts), and soon the air is going to be filled with floating peanut particles.  An asthmatic's worst nightmare.  As much as I've been dying for a real "Fall," I just want this one to get over with.

Sorry this is kind of a downer post.  I'm sure all the other bloggers are writing about pumpkin patches, boots and scarves, campouts, s'mores, fire pits, hay rides, and more.  I do hope to experience all of those things as well.  But today, as I'm nursing a cold and trying not to stress about the competition I'm taking my choir to tomorrow, I'm stuck in survival-mode.

Sooo... what's on your Fall Bucket List?

Tomorrow I'll be taking a break from Blogtober to share with you a cool video I just came across.

XOXO,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow