Saturday, August 23, 2014

Loving Right Now

Thinking about beautiful Brazil.
Grateful for a better job and apartment.
Missing the unique city that is Rio de Janeiro.




Um cantinho, um violão
Este amor, uma canção
Pra fazer feliz a quem se ama
Muita calma pra pensar
E ter tempo pra sonhar
Da janela vê-se o Corcovado
O Redentor, que lindo !
Quero a vida sempre assim
Com você perto de mim
Até o apagar da velha chama
E eu que era triste
Descrente desse mundo
Ao encontrar você eu conheci
O que é felicidade, meu amor.
A little nook/corner, a guitar
that loves a song
to make the one you love happy.
Much calm to think
and time to dream
Through the window one can see the Corcovado
the Redeemer, how lovely !
I want life to always be like this
with you near me
until the old flame dies out.
And I who was sad,
disbelieving in this world
Upon finding you I found out
what happiness is, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow