Friday, July 11, 2014

Feeling Refreshed

We took an almost-two-week vacation and it was lovely.  It was so great to spend time with family and friends.  I was reminded that there are people out there who "get" me and like me just the way I am.  It was refreshing to see friends who are kindred spirits (including this lovely lady).  And now I'm sad to move so far away again!

Here are a few snapshots of our time at the farm.  I have another post planned dedicated to our time in the cabin at Shaver Lake, but for now here are some pictures from my brother's farm.

Self-explanatory.

The cutest little helper.

Donkey butt.

My weird fortune...

My beautiful nieces.  Miss them already.

My niece made us an organic trifle using raw-milk and all organic everything.  It was so delicious.

Just a gopher snake my brother found while doing some landscaping.

Hope you've had an awesome summer so far.  I have slowly been catching up on my blog feed, but I haven't been able to leave many comments yet.  I definitely have missed the blogging community and can't wait to get back into it soon!

XOXO,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow