Saturday, December 22, 2012

A weekend at Fawn Hill Farm

Yesterday I drove up to Auburn to visit my brother and his family on their farm.  I'll upload more pics of the family later, but in the meantime here are some photos from around the farm.  Click on a photo to view it larger.

green hills of Auburn




in the house... supporting Katie!


Bo is just the cutest!








goat kisses

baby llama butt


these two pics are almost identical, couldn't decide which one I like better

goat butts!

eye see you


disapproving owl says "stop taking pictures"


Katelyn's new horse, Willy, is a 16 hand quarter paint





apparently the other horse, Molly, is secretly in love with Willy and spies on him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow