Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Capture the Seasons

This is my entry in Booked.net‘s “Capture the Season.”


  • I realize it is winter when…


... icicles form on windows and everything is pure white.
(Taken in Eumsong, South Korea)

  • I realize it is spring when…


...flowers are blooming and bees are buzzing.
(Can't remember where this was taken.)


I realize it is summer when…

...kids are playing, I'm daydreaming, and the weather is perfect.
(Taken at Mission Beach in San Diego, CA.)

  • I realize it is autumn/fall when…


...pumpkins are prevalent! 
(Taken last October - Peter carved the mean one on the left, I carved the one on the right.)


I nominate Peter to join the fun!  And also, Katie.  (But anyone can join.)  Go to: http://blog.booked.net/2012/08/14/join-our-blogger-promotion-capture-the-seasons/

xo,

Julie

Facebook.com/alonewithmytea
Follow on Instagram: @juliesmithmusic


2 comments:

  1. I love the icicles on the window!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea! And thanks for the Capture the Seasons idea. I love reading your blog, good luck on your next big trip/adventure! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow