Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Art Journal Challenge Begins Now!


Art Journal Challenge begins now!  Will you join me?

Theme for the week of July 23-28:

THE WORLD

****************************


Many of you know I have an art journal.  I was using it almost every day, then I sort of slacked off.    



So I decided that I will start an art journal challenge!  


Keep reading...



Will you join me?



I will post a theme each week.  It's up to you to decide how many entries you will make in your art journal that week.  

You can use a regular journal or an artist's journal.  You can use any medium you desire!  Pen, paint, collage, photos, fabric, etc.  Use words, quotes, things that inspire you!  Be creative!  I'm going to challenge myself to use more than just watercolor, which is my "go-to."


I'd love to see what you come up with!  Email me photos of your artwork and I'll post them here on my blog.  


This week's theme (I'll usually post this on Mondays):

THE WORLD

1 comment:

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow