Friday, May 11, 2012

San Francisco

Even though I lived in "the Bay Area" for a year, I only went to San Francisco a few times.  When I move back I will definitely be spending more time there!

My roommate at the time told me about a lovely place known by the locals as "Turtle Hill."  It's in a residential area and isn't a "touristy" area...  The views from the top were a-mazing.  I snapped a few pictures with my very old Blackberry, hence the terrible quality (I now have a much better phone for those moments when you're without a camera).  The only downside to this Turtle Hill is that it was very windy and very cold.  

top of the Golden Gate Bridge behind a hill

view of the city

sun setting over the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow